Tuesday 23 June 2009

If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there" Lewis Carroll

"Reality is just a crutch for people who can't cope with drugs"
Robin Williams

Things have changed for me, not to a great extent, but they have changed all the same. Things are tougher in many ways and also easier. I feel like i'm slowly but surely beginning to understand myself which is nice.

Things have went wrong on other levels:
My Dad is more ill than I have ever known anyone to be and I feel almost completely alone with this dilemma.I can't go to my mum for obvious divorced parents reasons etc etc

I'm staying positive about it and I genuinely feel positive but I have discovered that that seems to be one of my coping mechanisms. I feel fine, completely fine and get on with things as though everything is and has always been completely fine until it suddenly all hits at once.

`Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place"
The Red Queen, Through the Looking Glass

I'm sick of men, I have yet again been messed around, but as with the above, it'll all be fine.

On my way to work today I thought about the fact I hadn't blogged in ages and out of no-where, this little limerick came in to my head:

I can't keep blogging my rubbish,
I can't keep on talking my p*sh,
My head's in a bubble,
Surrounded by rubble,
And my preaching is all gibberish .

Not bad for a bus ride to Chiswick.

"Develop your eccentricities while you are young. That way, when you get old, people won't think you're going gaga."
David Ogilvy

2 comments:

  1. Oh deary...you've been AWOL for a while (I figured all the work/travel stuff was keeping you swamped) We need to find a good time to chat. *hugs* Sounds like you are in a tough position. When are you able to chat? I am only around on Thursdays (the rest of the time I am at the sweatshop. Ugh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mel.
    Things are just a bit mad these days. I'll have to explain all at some point. I'm sure all will work out fine :)

    I will hopefully be around next Thursday. I'll let you know my shifts in the Pickwicks for next week.

    I'll have to have a good read at your blog, I only skimmed it a couple of days ago. I've missed reading your posts.

    Lots of love x

    ReplyDelete