A list of 5 things that are driving me insane:
1) Colleagues who have made it their mission to piss you off by giving you work when it is not necessary
2) People who make plans of your behalf then get annoyed when you decline politely
3) Bosses who realise that you are working 70 hour weeks despite being incredibly stressed with family and your real job but still insist on making you feel useless because you can't work an extra 3 nights per week
4) Colleagues who think that your work isn't as important as theirs and that deadlines with national newspapers mean nothing in comparison to ensuring that a box is ticked in the right colour on a spreadsheet that means nothing to anyone except her anal self
5) Being treated like a piece of crap when you are working your hardest and running yourself into the ground everyday.
“It's not enough to be busy”