Monday 3 August 2009

8 Goals - 1 Year...

I use the website 43 Things to keep a list of my goals and it occurred to me that it has been a long time since I have made any progress. I was inspired by a post in the blog of a good friend (and incredible writer / photographer / craftswoman) to make a list of achievable goals for the next year, so from my 43 things… here goes:

By August 2010 I will have completed the following -


It was only today I decided I wanted to go on an adventure holiday, which will allow me to abseil, go white water rafting as well as other fun outdoor activities. A weekend of fun! Unfortunately as my money situation is so dire, it will have to wait until next spring at least. (I refuse to jump into the atlantic ocean in December... I have done it on more than one occasion, and it was not pleasant.

The two licenses are simply to allow me to move seamlessly back into the live music industry. I will never be a door steward, but if I have that qualification, I am able to head up security. If I have this as well as sale of alcohol licenses, venues and promotions companies consider themselves very lucky.

One worry - total cost of goals: Approx £1600... ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment