Friday 31 July 2009

“Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.”

So everything with Mr Confusion was sorted out on Saturday.

Things have been a little on edge with us since my drunken disaster a few weeks ago (may I just say, I have been sober since ☺ ) when we had a very long and in-depth conversation that I could remember nothing of. On Wednesday we had a hug and a good chat and the air is now clear. Although I am still none the wiser as to what is happening with us… I’m confused… no, he’s confused… wait… what?

I’m sure that we decided to draw a line under ‘us’, however Mr Confusion appears to have changed his mind. I am not niaive, I am more than aware that he is well out of my reach and I simply put his behaviour down to having a few pints (although I was invited back to his place for ‘a drink’ and when I declined I received an extremely sweet good night phone call, which I won’t lie, I loved.) but yesterday, when Mr Confusion finished work, he sent me a text asking if I was around and would like to meet him for a drink, (considering he is a policeman, I doubt he was drinking on duty.) again I declined as I was in bed but we have agreed to see each other this evening. Hmm.

I could lie and say I’m smarter this time, and I’m not being drawn in, but that would be a lie. I am really looking forward to seeing him tonight. C’mon though – BUG ZAPPER.

What am I doing? I know I should just say no, and walk away from amazing, extremely handsome man now… but will I use my head and do that? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment