Tuesday 24 November 2009

“Attraction is not a Choice.” David DeAngelo

TH and me are going on a date tomorrow evening....

Couldn't really be much more nervous but at the same time I am ridiculously excited. I also hate myself for being so convinced that this one feels different. Everything about it is different.

"Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose"
Tom Krause

While that may be true I cannot fool myself into thinking the outcome will be any variation to the norm.

Bug Zapper

4 comments:

  1. I am excited to hear about it!
    Don't feel bug zapperish..just have fun..regardless of the outcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just found this blog and I really like it. :)

    check mine out? lauraspenor.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha didnt actually realize my blog was inspired by urs... hope the date was differrent... appreciate the book recommended will try to get my hands on it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attraction is not a choice - so true.

    ReplyDelete