Money. I hate it. I always have hated it and I hate it even more when I have none!!!
London has provided me with a lot. Fact.
Two of London Livings' main offerings have been:
- A massive drop in wages
- An enormous rise in living costs
At the moment I am trying to stomach a shortfall approximately £500 per month. Bugeting like crazy has got me through thus far but as my wages are monthly and my rent is every 4 weeks I will shortly be facing an extra £440 coming out of my account... that money is just simply not there.
I have got 8 weeks to make that £440 which is actually only £55 a week - £55 that I do not have and can't seem to find a way to get a hold of.
It has been incredibly tough living on the amount of money I'm living on and I try to think of it as an investment in the future.
This week my budget is as follow:
- Travel £10 (with the nicer weather coming in I will hopefully not use all
of this allowing it to be carried over to next week)
- Social Life £20 (this will allow for one small night out)
- Postage £10 (I have birthday presents and baby boxes to mail this
- Ciggies £30 (I know it is awful that these are my biggest expense
but it is my one luxury and I simply refuse not to have
them at the moment)
TOTAL SPEND for week beginning the 23rd of March = £70.
Anyone got any money making tips for me?