Friday 4 December 2009

It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust

Current Mindset : Happy / Smiley
Current Song: Such Great Heights: The Postal Service


Would someone who was going to 'zap' you do the following:

Plan the first date,
Be the first to call
Be the first to text
Plan the second date
Provide the wine
Cut out of newspaper clipping that mentions a bar he thinks would be fun to go to together.
Suggest going on a drive to the South Coast just for a nice pub lunch and a long walk
Suggest going to the club he works in occasionally because he think you'd like the cocktails


"Trust that little voice in your head that says “Wouldn’t it be interesting if..”; And then do it."

TH seems to be able to read me... a bit too well. He looked at me yesterday and just understood... he said "you don't know what to make of me do you?" I thought it was only fair to respond in an honest answer.... "no". He smiled and gave me a hug and said "I can tell you think I'm a player, and I would love the chance to prove you wrong."

For me, giving this beautiful man a chance is a risk, and it feels like one. However the hour glass in my head has been turned and no matter how positive I may act or try to be, I feel that I am now on a time limit. This is not any fault of TH I just simply do not trust myself. I do not trust my judgment and I do not trust that I will not say or do something ridiculous that will immediately ruin everything.

One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment